2. NON-PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED AND HOW COLLECTED. When you access or visit any of our Sites, we and our operational service providers (as defined in the “Disclosure to Third Parties” section below) and others who host our Sites often use “cookies” and other technologies that may recognize, collect and/or transmit information that is associated with you or your device. These various technologies may recognize, collect and/or transmit information about your visits to our Sites, such as your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, the Internet or web domain that referred you, the type of operating system and browser you are using, the date and time of your visit, data relating to activities on our Sites (e.g., so-called “clickstream” data) and other technological attributes about your visit to the Sites. We may use this information to analyze trends, administer the Sites, track user movements on the Sites and gather aggregate demographic information about visitors so we can continually improve our Sites.
Cookies and other technologies may also allow our Sites to recognize your computer or device each time it is used to visit a particular Site, track how you use our Sites, your preferences for features and functions and, for our Sites that have registration or similar features, they can store information such as your user name and password so you don’t have to re-enter them each time you return to visit. Most Internet browsers allow you to delete or disable cookies by changing the settings on your Internet browser. However, please note, deleting or disabling cookies may affect your ability to use certain features and functions of our Sites and it may also require you to re-enter certain information each time you visit or attempt to use our Sites. You should consult the operating instructions that apply to your browser to determine how to best configure your browser settings for your needs.
3. PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED. The term “Personal Information” refers to any information you provide in connection with your use of any of our Sites by which you can be personally identified. Personal Information may include such things as your name, mobile phone number, street address, telephone number, date of birth, e-mail address, photographs of yourself, and any other information which might reasonably be used to identify you. On some of our Sites, we may also collect Personal Information related to your health, for example, whether you have high blood pressure or what type of medicine you are taking.
6. CHILDREN. Our Sites are not intended for children under the age of 13 and we do not knowingly solicit or collect Personal Information from children under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian of a child under the age of 13 and believe he or she has provided Personal Information to us please notify us at email@example.com. If you are 13 or older but still a minor in the state in which you reside (typically 18), you must obtain the consent of your parent or guardian before using our Sites.
7. THIRD PARTY LINKS. Our Sites may contain or display information from co-sponsors, advertisers, retailers, social networks, operational service providers or other unaffiliated third parties (each, a “Third Party”) that offer to make information, goods or services available, provide opportunities to participate in promotions or engage in activities or that link or redirect your browser to other websites, materials or organizations. We are not responsible for the privacy practices at these external websites or their use of your information. We encourage you to review the privacy policies and terms and conditions for these web sites. If you have any questions regarding the information gathering or dissemination activities of other web sites, you should consult the privacy policies and terms and conditions contained on those web sites.
8. DISCLOSURE TO THIRD PARTIES. Our policy is to not sell, rent, lease, provide or otherwise disclose your Personal Information to unaffiliated entities unless specifically here or in any other terms that may apply to your use of a particular Site. We reserve the right to disclose your Personal Information to any Third Party we engage for the purpose of administering, operating, configuring site design, maintaining and providing internal support for our Sites and Content on the Sites. These Third Parties are called “operational service providers” and provide internal support to operations and activities and for Site design, development, hosting and operations. For example, we may employ operational service providers to send direct emails on our behalf or to provide information technology support. We may also use operational service providers to display or serve advertising on our Sites, running promotions, as well as for distributing online, email, messages or web-based newsletters and other information. We take reasonable efforts to ensure that our operational service providers protect your privacy, and that they are not permitted to use your Personal Information for their own marketing or promotional purposes.
We also reserve the right to make your Personal Information available to Third Parties in the following situations:
- when compelled by a governmental agency, law, regulation, a court or other legal process;
- if we believe you are or may be a threat to the safety, property, interests or rights of RHM or others;
- in order to investigate, respond to or resolve problems or inquiries or defend our interests;
- in a merger, acquisition, change of control, joint venture or other business combination;
- when you otherwise consent.
9. AGGREGATE OR ANONYMIZED DATA. MM may, either by itself or in coordination with its business partners and MM operational service providers, create aggregate or anonymized data sets from the Personal Information that we collect. As a general matter, aggregate and anonymized data sets do not include your Personal Information and cannot be used to identify you. We may disclose such aggregate or anonymized data sets with our business partners; for example, our business partners may use such aggregate or anonymized data sets in order to conduct research and analysis.
Please note that you may continue to receive emails from us for up to ten (10) days following your unsubscribing.
11. SECURITY. We maintain a reasonable standard of security and try to limit information access to individuals who need to have such access to perform their responsibilities associated with our Sites and the Content on our Sites. Despite these efforts, no system can ever be 100% secure. As a result, we cannot guarantee that the Personal Information stored on our servers will be free from unauthorized access. By using our Sites you are agreeing to assume this risk and any and all responsibility and liability that may arise.
12. CORRECTING OR UPDATING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION. If you have provided your Personal Information to us, you can update or delete it by logging into your account or contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Although we may provide you with the ability to update or delete Personal Information directly on our Site, some Personal Information may not be changed or deleted by you and may require you to contact MoodMonitor for verification.
13. YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS. California Civil Code Section 1798.83, allows individuals who have provided their Personal Information to us to request information about our disclosures of certain categories of Personal Information (if any) to third parties for their direct marketing purposes during the immediately preceding year. If applicable, you may request such information by either sending an email to our designated Privacy Administrator at email@example.com or contacting us via postal mail, proper postage prepaid, at:
1621 NE Killingsworth St., Apt. 7 Portland, OR 97211
Attn: Your California Privacy Rights
In addition, under California law, website operators are required to disclose how they respond to web browser “do not track” signals or other similar mechanisms that provide consumers the ability to exercise choice regarding the collection of personal information of a consumer over time and across third party websites, to the extent the operator engages in that collection. At this time, we do not track our users’ Personal Information over time and across third-party websites. This law also requires website operators to disclose whether third parties may collect personal information about their users’ online activities over time and across different sites when the users use the operator’s website. We do not knowingly permit third parties to collect Personal Information about an individual user’s online activities over time and across different web sites when using our Sites.